Monday, October 1, 2012

The Fair and Vegas and Vegas.

The Eastern Idaho State Fair came to town once again, and Addy and I went with Susan. We loved seeing the Indian Relay Races, the creepy clown, looking at all the cool arts and crafts, seeing cool animals, and EATING. A few of the items that we chowed down include: Mongolian beef bowl, deep fried cheese curds, Krazy Korn, mini donuts, Line Ricky's, fresh raspberry ice cream, coconut brownies, and a few I'm sure I'm missing. It was wonderful. And this is the only picture I got:


Later in September, Addy May and I flew down to Vegas for a week, because Matt had a business trip in Virginia for a week. And we weren't going to just sit around. We had a great time playing with her cousins, and especially playing with Grandma and Grandpa.



Learning the correct position for talking to boys on the phone.





And then a week later, I went BACK to Vegas, alone. I flew down Thursday, and went to WICKED with my mom and sister that night. Yes, it was magical, and no, I don't have pictures of that. The next day, we went to Time Out For Women. I have never been, and it was all it's cracked up to be. Believe me.

Heading to the airport to drop Mommy off.

Elin and I had an official Serendipity frozen hot chocolate. Good, but not 11 bucks good.

"I think his name is Blake Willis, but I'm not sure"

At TOFW


Yeah. 

Uhhhhhh.....

1 comment:

Mackenziie said...

That picture of her in the high chair smiling-- she's absolutely adorable!