Monday, October 1, 2012

E-Line and the Kryshtas come to town!

Later in August, my sister and her friend, Krysta came to Idaho. On purpose! I know what you're thinking, and I also know what you're missing! Idaho the bomb, and these two will testify to it.

We did lots of stupid crap that weekend. We played games, drove around State Hospital South, acted like idiots, ate at Rupe's, and went mattressing down the Groveland Rapids. And then almost died. A few times. Here are the few pictures I have of that:



Elin riding the rapids, and Krysta should be around there somewhere too.

She's holding a tampon. I know. HAHAHAHA Matt's wondering why too.
And an extra side note: After we bathe Addy, sometimes we wrap the towel around her like she's a big person. The result is pretty cute. I love her slender body :)



No comments: