|Attempting to potty-train.|
|Got Addy some new buddies.|
|Bryn still exists. She doesn't get too much air time on the B-L-O-G.|
|Working on the basement.|
|Strange baby disease? No. Tights that have little puffs on the inside + tiny baby legs = funny looking.|
|Addy's boyfriend and her favorite program, Hotdog (AKA Mickey Mouse Clubhouse)|
|Any of you that know my child know that his RARELY happens. She was tuckered out.|
|Helping bring in the groceries.|
|It snowed April 22. That's a month into Spring. I know. Lame.|
|Playing with our friends.|
|And passed out again. We've had an exciting week.|
|Addy woke up this morning with this in her crib. She handed it to me to show me her drawing and said "Kitty!" I can see that. I see some pointy ears and whiskers. What do you think? HAHA|
Here is a quick update on what we're up to:
- Working tirelessly on the basement/upstairs. We are now tiling and putting up trim. He's such a hard worker.
- The Weather should be getting better soon, so he's also been planting trees galore. We just got done planting 15 fruit trees, and now we're looking into some lilacs and other lovely shrubbery.
- Still working. And, uh, tolerating it.
- I'm going back to school! WOOHOO!!!! I have all of 1 year left. One summer, and 2 full semesters. AND THEN I'M DONE! We've invested too much time and money into it thus far to quit now. And the more childrens we create, the more complicated it will be. So we're going to knock it out starting next month.
- Loves Hotdog.
- She's getting very close to being potty trained. All involved are thrilled.
- Her new favorite thing to do is clean up. She puts up anything in sight and puts it in some larger container all while singing "Ceen uh" Freaking presh.
- She is still in love with Bryn. She loves to tickle her and make her laugh and give her hugs and kisses and say "HI BABY!"
- She's tiny and wonderful. Still sleeps and eats like a champ.
- She loves to chew on the vibrating pull bird thing on her carseat.
- She wakes up and coos. No screaming. It's magical.
- She's enjoying flipping from her back to her belly, but not vice versa. We're working on it.
- She also loves her big sister. If she's fussy, she calms right down when Addy plays with her.
I think that's all folks. We'll get at ya when there's more to report. :) See ya reeeeal soon! (10 points for who can tell me what that's from...)