Here's another one of my couple-times-a-year posts. Here's a run down of what we've been up to:
- Many of you know that Matt was miserable at the job he has had here in Idaho for a few years. He searched for months and months for something that was a little more... active... and not government-run. So if you want to hear the story about how Matt landed a dream job, call me or him, cause the story is awesome. But he did find a new job as is loving it.
- We have also reached a mile stone in the freaking house. Matt has finished the basement and the garage has been finished. We love it. We have essentially tripled the living space of our house. It's lovely. I would post pictures, but I don't think I have any on my phone, so that will have to wait.
- I. Finished. School. There are so many people who helped me complete this life goal. I love you guys. You may never know how much.
- This little squid is potty trained. HALLELUJAH.
- She had the surgery back in January, had the cast on for a few months, and got it off. She acts like it never happened. Such a good girl.
- She is so much fun. She is crazy and helpful and a handful.
- This little twerp needs to stop growing forever. FOREVER. She is way too cute and fun and sweet.
- She is talking up a storm.
- She was a late bloomer as far as walking, but blossomed quite nicely around 16 months.
- She still eats twice as much as Addy and doesn't gain a freaking pound.
I'm sure there will be a few posts created here and there to fill in the in-betweens with lots of photos.