I have had an epiphany. It was actually not an epiphany at all. Just realizing that I needed to take the advice that I have been hearing my entire life.
I believe that it is important to set goals. Whether you are a newlywed that is going to school, or a full time mommy, or a seasoned woman, it is important to our well-being to set goals and feel accomplished. Here are a few goals that I have set:
- Finish Personal Progress as a leader.
- Get my art into a gallery before I die.
- Get an ART Degree.
- Run a half marathon (a full blown marathon is really a little much. Especially for my tiny leg. The key is something that is within reach! :))
- Go to the gym at least 2 times a week.
- Use more coupons at the store.
- Find a family name that I can take to the Temple.
- Finish the blanket that I started before I was married.
- Finally get the water storage the Bishop has been telling us to get
- DO MY VISITING TEACHING before the last two days of the month.
My list can go on and on, but what I think is important is to feel accomplished. It will definitely boost our self esteem, and become better examples.
This is an amazing talk that touches on goal setting.
Anyways, that's what is on the mind today. I'm excited to get together with the sweet young women tonight and help them work on goals that they have set. :)