Monday, October 1, 2012

Yellowstone - June

Back in June, Matt took me on an anniversary trip to Yellowstone. We live 2 hours away, and so I told Matt it was about dang time. We stayed 2 days in the park, staying overnight in a cabin 5 min outside the East entrance of the park. On the way back, we stopped at Jenny Lake to grill some steaks and enjoy the up close view of the Tetons. 

I was planning on writing this adorable post about how this trip to Yellowstone was so magical, and I had lots of clever captions to these pics, but........ that's not gonna happen. We're going to get this crpa down onto paper ASAP. So here we go:













This one still needed a caption. WTF? Hahaha



How excited is Addy to be here!?








This is the adorable cabin we stayed at.







Tuckered out.

Showin off the bump.

The Tetons are freaking awesome. I've never seen them up close before.






Last, but not least, but certainly of lesser quality, my moose. I wanted to see a mooste the whole time we were in Yellowstone, and we got nothin. On the drive home, I looked off to the left as we were driving 55 MPH and I saw this lovely baby. A moose. Woot!
Needless to say, we had an absolute blast. I love Yellowstone and Matt for driving the whole time so I could look out the window like an idiot the whole time.

No comments: