|Daddy feeding the Grips lunch and teaching her about football.|
After we geocached one day, we went to the park with Aunt Shylo:
|A little slow to take the picture. HA.|
And a few candids:
|This is what most of the pictures I take of Addy look like.|
|Gnawing on a carrot stick at Kaden's soccer game.|
|Say Cheese! This is what I get. A cheese ball.|
|Right outta the bath slick back hair don't mess with me picture. Oh, and I have a runny nose. Cute.|
|If you've never had a completo, call me and I'll tell you what you're missing.|
|So she climbs up into her stroller, and then get's all upset cause she can't get out gracefully. Tard.|
|At The Home Depot. We were there for so long, that Addy started making up stupid things to do.|
In other news, there are many other fun things we've done this summer that I have no proof of now cause one of my SD cards got washed and then dried, and I lost it all. Sad. So here's a quick overview:
- We went up to Palisades for our annual huckleberry picking camping trip. A BLAST. Addy was even very helpful when we picked berries. She picked them, smashed the very staining liquid into her clothes, and then ate the berries.
- Matt and I went to a baseball game. Alone. I feel like that was eventful enough to be included.
- We learned in July that we are having another baby girl! :)
- I crossed something off my bucket list. I completed a 5k. At 5 months pregnant. With half a hip situation. And it was early in the morning. So I felt pretty great that day! HAHA
- Ashlee and Ada came into town again and we lived it up with visiting and watching our tiny ones interact, taking a trip to the Zoo, going to Rupe's (there is a pattern here), and even attending Kaden's soccer game.
- We had a Nate Family reunion! I playes multiple games of volleyball at 5.5 months pregnant. That was fun, but I was sore the next day. Ha. We played lots of guitar, lots of card games, and stayed up way too late. And pissed a few people off. HAHA
Looking back, I didn't think we did too much this summer, but I guess we really did! Whew.