- Matt is still working on the house. He's currently wiring the upstairs lights.
- Addy is almost 1 WHAT?! She was born yesterday. I know. SO remember on April 15th, to file your taxes and wish Addy (And Grandma Cindy) a Happy Birthday. (PS I KNOW tax day is April 17 this year. I don't care.)
- I am still here too.
Here's what we've been up to (since freaking November)
- We had Thanksgiving here in Idaho. It was bomb. The whole Nate (Matt's mom's side) fan-damily together for one BIG gotothechurchhouse she-bang. We ate, threw balls at each other (literally), played Dance Cental (or whatever the h it's called on the Wii) and played cards. It was freaking awesome. Here's a photo replay:
Thank you, Carlee for taking pictures for us! :)
- Christmas was the bomb-dizzle too. Here we are at Grandpa Ed's. Thanks Steve and Cindy for this ADORABLE Christmas outfit!! :)
- Then we headed down to Vegas:
Hockey game with all the friends from the College of Engineering.
Yeah. I know.
This little man is just too cute for words.
I know these are terrible, but it didn't hurt her, so shut up.
- A couple of weeks ago, we headed to Salt Lake City cause Matt's sister had her baby! YAY! SO here we are all together! It was a blast, and little Ada Lynn is so stinking cute! We love her so much!
And here are some randoms:
Daddy was in charge of watching her this night. Surprise
So I could be all awesome and add captions to these, but I know that your imagination will do just fine. P.S. We are not terrible parents, as these pics might cause you to think. HA!
Matt took me down to SLC (again) for the Miranda Lambert (Chris Young and Jerrod Niemann opened for her. Amazing) concert. It was a freaking BLAST!!! He's such a sweet butt. Here are a few pics of that situation:
At the end of the concert, they all got together and sang. It was awesome.
And here we are at the grocery store.
Per Matt: Don't microwave a hard boiled egg. Or do. Just have a rag handy. :)
I went with some girlfriends to the premier of Hunger Games. It was awesome. We had such a blast:
Kato was so hotttttt.....
It hit 50 degrees here in Idaho. Which means spring:
These sandals are so cute I want to die.
Addy was having such a good time with Grandma.
And that's what we've been up to. It may or may not be another 3 months before we get back at you. So enjoy.