Thursday, September 25, 2008

New Calling!!

Well, Matt and I are in the Tropicana Ward in the Paradise Stake. There aren't many members in that ward, so naturally, we have more than one calling. Matt and I both teach the 12-13 year old Sunday School class. We love it. It's fun, but trying at times. Let's face it. They are 12 and 13, and don't give a crap about anything but the opposite sex and video games. It's hard to get through to them at times, but when they answer a question seriously, it's very gratifying. We love that class. We are both involved in the Young Men/Young Women programs as well. He is the Teachers' Quorum advisor and I am the Beehive class Advisor. I love this calling as well because I get to go to GIRLS CAMP!!! It's pretty much my home away from home. I love going up there and getting dirty for a week. I'm at work currently preparing a lesson for Sunday for the Young Women. I get to teach about Marriage Standards. Nice. It's all fresh in my mind, so this should be pretty good.

No comments: