Monday, April 28, 2008

The Results are IN! And the winner is.....


MATT CUTLER!!! A few weeks ago, my man was elected Senate President of UNLV. Pretty dang exciting. I'm still not really sure what his job description is, but what I do know is, I get a mortgage payment out of it every month, sometimes we get to go to AWESOME shows like BLUE MAN GROUP, for free, might I add, he has to go to a meeting every week, and that' really all I know. So, from what I can tell, I am benefiting from this little endeavor of his. It might get a little more hairy as the weeks pass, but for now, it's a pretty good deal.


So the night that we found out, we went to Raising Cane's for dinner with Ronnie and Shannon. That place is the BOMB, and you should go there if you even have the chance. So that was also the night that we found out that our friend Ronnie, really was going to pop the question to his girlfriend, Shannon, and that it was going to happen soon. So that's pretty exciting. Since I am the first one out of my friends to get married and Matt is pretty much best friends with UNLV and his BOOKS, it's pretty relieving that we will have another married couple to hang out with. They should be getting married at the end of June.

So now, Matt is not only studying his BRAINS out, he's going to meetings with the new executive board of UNLV, and interviewing people to be representatives, and yadda yadda yadda... So I get Matt about 13 minutes out of the week. But the semester is almost over and then I'll have him a little more... THANK GOODNESS!!!


So that's the scoop on Matt's election thus far. We've got his inauguration and dinner to go to in a few nights, so he gets to get all 007'd out. I'm stoked. He's a STUD in a suit. Also, since you have read this far about his election, you might ust be interested in reading the article that the REBEL YELL wrote about this Stud Muffin:


Enjoy!

No comments: