Monday, April 28, 2008

A little more on the new CASA

So I got some better pictures of the Cutlers future casa. Here are a few for you to feast your eyes on. Once all the remodeling is done, we will add more before and afters. So, let's get on with the show...

Pretty much the living space. Pretty good size. About 17' x 17'


A little more of the living room.


The HORRENDOUS oven that WILL be gone.

And here's the front yard!!



Hellooooooo terrible popcorn ceiling. Don't worry, that's the first order of business...



This is where the LINENS will go.


Our BEDROOM!!


Yeah, the MINT GREEN is soooooo gone.


I fell in love with this stairway.

1 comment:

Brandi Lyn said...

HEY!! I was excited to see your comment on my page! I didn't know you had blog. I'm excited to see your newly married lives unravel for all to see! :) Congrats again, i'm so happy for you.