Friday, July 23, 2010

For KELLIE :)

I'm not dead. Well, I feel dead after the past couple of days, but I can assure all of you, I'm well. :)

I've had a post in the draft section for quite some time, but I wanted to ensure the enjoyment of all readers by adding pictures as well, but I haven't gotten around to it. But I will......

Matt and I just bought another house, so we are working VERY HARD on getting it all fixed up and ready to move into next week. We've pulled 15 hour work days on that house for the past week. Luckily, Matt has pretty much the greatest family ever, and Susan, Jess, Lindsay, GENTRAL, Kaitlyn and Christian have been so gracious (and patient) in helping us get this house situated. Oh, and thanks Mark for sharing your wonderful wife with us. :)

I'll go ahead and post pics of the house soon too. Lemme just say.... It's freaking awesome. 100 year old farm house. Hence, the work. But it is going to be worth it. Three words... Skeleton key doorknobs.

So, that's what I've been up to lately. I hope that suffices for now, Kellie. :) I'll get those pics up soon....

3 comments:

Kellie Knapp said...

HALLE FREAKIN LUJAH!!!!! Thanks doll face! :) And don't act like I won't harass you until you put pictures up of yo new hiz-ous. I need a close up of these doorknobs so I can be jealous. Go get your Bob Villa on guuurrrrlll.... <3

Stacie said...

I'm with Kellie!! HALLE FREAKIN LUJAH!!!!! (Thanks, Kellie). I've been missing you.

A 100 year old farm house?!?! Wow, that is so beyond cool I am honestly drooling with jealousy! Um...I'm not going to ask for pictures but instead DEMAND them!!

The Macks said...

You bought a house- exciting! I can't wait to see pictures.